Tim Ur Day Just Got Better My Friend{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Ur Day Just Got Better My Friend{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Ur Numbers are 0310-0480-0000-5602-7804.
    The Camapanella and the Pujols are enclosed in this one plus a lot more goodies so when u get this one enjoy enjoy enjoy.
    Have a nice day and will talk with u Sunday as they arre now saying a foot of snow tonight so i will start plowing at 4 tommorrow morning.

Terry
    The Bear

I bet they are some amazing goodies lol. Hall of Famers Tim and the Bear at it again, Love it!
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

sounds good terry, also have yours almost packaged up and headed out in the morning. the kids just dropped my grand daughter off for the day so am up for grand dad daycare. they are calling for about a foot for us here on sunday too. talk to you sunday bud

thanks wes already have another package started for you too
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Wes
        He is going to love this one as usual.
        He wanted my spare Roy Campanella and he is also getting the Uncirulated Topps A Pujols auto as well.
        Talk to customer support talks yesterday and they confirmed they did some stuff the consumer has no idea of until they open product.
        Plus he is getting a nice large lot of authentic 10/20' 30's stars auto;s all are real and plus another little surprise for a friend of his which he knows what i am talking about and don;t want his friend to know or see until it arrives.
        Hey bud good luck with the babysitting.
        Just got off the phone with Mickey and she has to go get bandit 1 who was running at full bore and ran face to face with another kid and both have bloody mouths and has to be taken out of day care because of the blood issue which in Maine has to be removed because of the blood issue.
        Getting a foot of snow after midnight and 4 to 6 inches tomorrow as well.
        So i will be cleaning roofs and plowing most of the day looks like.
        Will talk to u on Sunday and u have a nice day my friend and again thks Wes for ur comments as well bud.
        Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Working...
        X